- How do we protect your data?
- If you are our client, you have nothing to worry about as we have not only technical but also physical protection of your personal data. We appreciate our customers’ trust and take care of their information in the best possible way. We never transmit your details to the third parties.
- After entrusting us with your data, you may feel free from worries as we use the method of SSL encoding which gives you the 100% guarantee that your data is safe with us. We work with responsible lenders only who get our potential customers’ information to use with the only aim of providing you with the necessary borrowing.
- Our customer is the only person who is aware of such personal details as login and password. We accord special priority to your confidentiality and data safety. If you entrust us with your information, we will never give an access to it to anybody else.
- How do we collect your information?
- What information should our potential clients provide us with:
- Passport details.
- Social Security Number.
- Personal contact information.
- Banking account details.
- Information concerning the source of income.
- In order you understand why we ask you to provide us with your details, we would like to explain what is the main aim of collecting our customers’ details. The answer is simple: data collection is the only efficient way to find out who can become the best lender for you. Taking into account your particular situation, we will find the most appropriate terms and interest rates. And remember: we never transfer your information to anyone who can’t be your potential lender.
- We provide some promotion of our services with a possibility to use our client’s data for newsfeeds via e-mail.
- If you have any trouble associated with the service provided, our legislation will be used for finding an appropriate solution.
- HartLoan.com cooperates with the direct lenders who get your personal information from us with the only aim- to help you in getting your loan.
For more information about protecting your privacy, you may wish to visit: www.ftc.gov