What Exactly Is a Cash Advance?
Are you looking for an additional source of money until you are paid? A cash advance can be a good temporary financial solution for you. It is a fixed amount of money you can get meeting minimum of requirements. A cash advance is a sum of money, which is given for a limited period of time, which is up to one month. It is aimed at supporting you at moments when you need money badly. But you should take into account that the loan has a fixed interest rate you'll have to pay back together with the borrowed amount of money.
When Is Cash Advance a Good Choice for Me?
Do you have doubts that a cash advance is a good problem solution for you? Then, ask yourself the following questions:
- Can I wait until the payday?
- Will I have any problems if I don't deal with the current situation now?
- Will I be able to repay the loan percentage?
In case, your problem requires instant financial solution, then don't hesitate to apply for a cash advance. It will help you to deal with any emergency the same day.
How Can I Get It?
If you lack time and want to avoid paperwork, then Hartloan.com offers to get a loan within several minutes. The only thing you should do is to find an application form and fill it out with the necessary information. Direct lenders will need to know the following details to make the right loan decision:
- The loan amount you want to borrow.
- Your First and Last Name.
- Birth date.
- Contact details.
- Social Security Number.
- Residence Status.
- ZIP code.
- Employmet details (income source, the name of the company you work for, monthly income, contact email of the employer).
- Deposit information.
Before you provide all the above-mentioned details, get acquainted with the Terms and Conditions to make sure you feel fine with how a cash advance works.
How Much Can I Borrow?
The amount of cash advance varies from $100 to $1500, mostly around $500-$800. Whether you are approved for the maximum possible amount depends on how much you earn per month. Responsible lenders approve the amount of money you will be able to repay so that it doesn't hurt your family budget. Apply for a loan online and find out whether the direct lender has approved your loan amount after the verification of your personal details.
Alternatives of Cash Advance
Cash advance has several alternatives. Among them, there are such as installment loans, personal loans, auto loans, credit cards. Each option has it own distinctive features and pecualiarities, which should be checked before making a decision. One and the same loan option may suit your friend but not suit your current situation.
Check the most frequently asked questions to make the well-informed loan decision:
- If approved, when will I receive money? One of the cash advance benefits is that you can get money almost instantly. One business day is the period of time, within which you will obtain the approved loan amount. Your loan will be transferred directly into your banking account after you get the confirmation from the lender.
- What is the APR on the loan? It is the interest rate that is added to the amount you want to borrow. APR is calculated for the whole year. The annual percentage rate may vary from lender to lender. So you are recommended to check it before you sign the loan agreement. Keep in mind that the percentage is going can be higher than it is supposed to be for the traditional bank loan.
- Will my bad credit history affect the loan approval? Hartloan.com has a soft credit check, which means bad credit borrowers can count on getting a positive decision. The only thing to take into account that a loan may cost more expensive if your credit history has been seriously damaged.
Consider your situation before borrowing money to be sure that cash advance will work best for you now.